How To Help
There are many ways that you can help us in our work, and your support is always welcome!
You can donate directly to the DCF online or via bank transfer to one of our UK or Thai accounts.
For any donation, please also use our contact form to tell us who you are, what you have sent us and why. If you would like a receipt, we will use the email you provide us to contact you.
- Beneficiary - Dragonfly
- Sortcode - 403804
- Account Number - 12835843
- SWIFT = MIDLGB2108T
- IBAN = GB38MIDL40380412835843
- HSBC Bank Branch, 3rd Floor, 26 Broad Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2BU
UK Bank Account
To make an international bank transfer (To UK)
- Beneficiary - The Dragonfly Community Foundation
- Bangkok Bank (BBL)
- Account Number - 749-0-10569-4
- Swift Code = BKKBTHBK
- Save One Sub Branch, 1485/1 Mittraphap Road, Nai Muang Sub-District, Meuang Nakhon Ratchasima, 30000
Thai Bank Account
Swift Code and Branch Address for International Transfers (Thai):
To donate online, please use the PayPal Donate button in the left-hand column of this website.
Volunteering programs are currently arranged through Dragonfly Volunteer Projects. Upcoming projects include an English Teaching Volunteer Project for the start of the November school term, as well as volunteer fundraiser positions. We invite you to look at our volunteering website for details!
Continue on to Contact Us
Last Updated (Monday, 12 September 2011 08:56)